The nation’s best sellers to learn from the newest best seller…
Gary Keller, who authored the real estate industry’s latest ground-breaking book, SHIFT: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times, will lead a breakout session on the book at 9 a.m., Saturday, Nov. 8 at the upcoming National Association of REALTORS® Conference and Expo in Orlando, Fla.
SHIFT explores 12 proven strategies for achieving success in any real estate market including:
- Master the Market of the Moment: Short Sales, Foreclosures and REOs
- Create Urgency: Overcoming Buyer Reluctance
- Re-margin Your Business: Expense Management
- Find the Motivated: Effective Lead Generation
- Expand the Options: Creative Financing
Keller, who also authored the nationally best-selling book, The Millionaire Real Estate Agent, will outline the 12 tactics that all real estate agents must implement NOW to thrive in today’s real estate market.
More than 22,000 members of NAR are expected to attend the conference. To learn more about Keller’s presentation at NAR, click here.
Click here to learn about the NAR Conference and Expo.