Here is a step-by-step tutorial (with screenshots) on how to import your real estate blog feed to your Facebook Fan Page notes section.
Google actually crawls the notes pages of public Facebook pages, so this is an excellent opportunity to get more online exposure … AND prove your expertise to the people who choose to fan your business page.
1. Go to the “Notes” section of your Facebook fan page.
2. Click “Write a new note”
3. Click the “notes” icon in the top right of your screen.
4. From the right column, click “Import a Blog >>”
5. Copy/Paste the RSS feed from your real estate blog
6. Read and click the “By entering the URL, you are ….” Box
7. Click “Start Importing”
8. Preview the import and click “Confirm Import”
9. Now your blog will appear in your notes section and every time you post a new blog post, that post will syndicate to your notes section and appear on your Fan Page wall.
10. Write a blog post and watch it appear on your notes page within the next 24 hours!
We have had some of the notes on our Facebook Fan Pages actually show up on page one of Google for great terms!
So, what are you waiting for?