Hello! My Name is … Mariana Wagner.
I am a … Realtor® | Broker Associate | Real Estate Trainer | Real Estate Technology Coach
This particular blog is dedicated to my life as a Real Estate KW Agent – Blogger – Trainer – Coach.
You will find all kinds of stuff on this blog – but nothing very “consumer” oriented. I leave THAT for my “other” blog: Colorado Springs Real Estate Connection … (Check out my full “ABOUT ME” page over there as well.)
Here is a little bit about me, my experience and what I (love to) do:
Real Estate and Professional Training Experience
- Wagner iTeam Real Estate Team Owner – (2001 – present)
Derek and I started our first real estate team in 2001, and joined Keller Williams in 2004. In 2006, we reconstructed our business focus and created, built and promoted the Wagner iTeam, which is now one of the TOP 1% of successful real estate teams in Colorado Springs.
- Real Estate Technology Trainer – (2005 – present)
Regional technology trainer for Keller Williams Realty International. Ongoing regional courses include: Internet Lead Generation, Database Management and Marketing and Effective Listing Marketing.
- Real Estate Technology Coach – (2008 – Present)
Technology Coach for Keller Williams International. Currently, I am a “Blog Coach” for Keller Williams real estate agents who wanted to add to their current internet lead generation efforts. At this time, I offer the ONLY in-house real estate blog coaching program available by any large real estate company. I also coach on Internet Lead Generation and maintain the Keller Williams MAPS Coaching Blog.
Notes From My Blog Coaching Clients:
“The blogging class was outstanding. Mariana is an awesome teacher – the best I’ve seen at KW; and as you know there are a lot of talented teachers.” – Barbara Green (Cary NC Real Estate Agent)
“Just an update. I got two listing inquiries (emails) last night from my blog, one appointment tomorrow. 6 months in…just like you said. I am now #1 , and 2 for tanglewood forest homes for sale. I am liking this more each day.” – Tim Tole (SW Austin Real Estate Agent)
“I’ve really enjoyed the [KW] blogging class – it’s a fast track, and has really improved the number of leads I get from my website (from zero ever) to between 1 and 2 per week now! … This course is definitely the best bang for the buck I’ve done this year.” – Garreth Wilcock (Austin Real Estate Agent)
“It happened, I’m on page 1 of Google today for Fishers Real Estate! … I took a phenomenal coaching class through Keller Williams over the last six months and owe much of this to Mariana Wagner, she rocks!” – Cindy Marchant (Fishers IN Real Estate Agent)
For my Speaking and Training Experience, please visit MarianaWagner.com
Affiliations and Memberships
- National Association of Realtors® – Member in Good Standing
- Colorado Association of Realtors® – Member in Good Standing
- Pikes Peak Association of Realtors® – Member in Good Standing
- Social Media Training Camp – Social Media Training Camp (SMTC) trains companies and individuals how to connect and drive business using the latest in social networking techniques. Co-Founder and member in good standing.
- AgentGenius.com – Agent Genius is an international real estate industry blog that I write for.
- Keller Williams MAPS Coaching Blog – I help set up and maintain this blog for the Keller Williams MAPS Coaching program.
Mariana Wagner | Wagner iTeam | Keller Williams Realty | 719.434.7525 | Mariana@WagneriTeam.com