Your Keller Williams eAgentC website now gives you the ability to add a blog. Here are the 5 Steps for Setting Up Your eAgentC blog:
Step One: Log into your eAgentC website back office.
- On the sidebar, click on 3.10 “eAgentC Blog and RSS”
- Make sure the eAgentC Blog tab is selected and click on “Sign-Up/Login to your eAgentC Blog powered by Top Producer”
Step Two: Sign Up for your new eAgentC Blog.
- On the new page that pops up, select “Sign Up” on the bottom of the Sign In box.
- Fill Out the form on the next page.
*The Username you select will be a part of your Domain Name, so choose carefully.
Step Three: Edit Your Blog Settings
Edit Your Blog Settings: From the top menu, select the “Options” tab.
- Choose a relevant title for your blog, like “(Your Town) Real Estate”
- Select a Tagline – either your personal tagline or “Real Estate Information in (Your Town)” – Or, you can keep the default tagline: “Real Estate Expert in (Your Town)”
- Click on “Update Profile”
Step Four: Customize Your Blog
Change the look and feel of your blog to make it match you and your area better. Click on the “Presentation” tab from the top menu. You will find 2 sub-menus: Custom Image Header and Sidebar and Menu.
Custom Header Image: From this tab, you can modify the top look and feel of your blog.
- Adjust the font colors and select “Save Changes”
- Select a header image. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Update Header Image”
Sidebar and Menu: This tab offers the ability to modify the look of your blogs sidebar.
- Select right or left placement.
- Drag and drop widgets from below to the side and modify the order to match your needs.
- Text boxes can be modified to contain links or other information.
- Add the “Admin” widget to your sidebar so that you can login directly from your blog.
- Click on “SAVE CHANGES”
Step Five: Write a Post
Once you are happy with the look and feel of your blog, you can write your first post.
- Click on the “Write” tab on the top menu >> “Write Post”
- Select your audience from the right side menu.
- Add a relevant title to your post.
- Write your post.
- Make sure you “Save and Continue Editing” frequently while writing.
- Format your text and add relevant links to your post.
- Add an image to your post, if needed.
- SPELL CHECK
- When you are happy with the post, select “Publish”
- Make sure your post publishes correctly, by clicking on “View Site” from the top of your dashboard.
- Proceed through steps a-j for every post you write.
Once you go through the 5 Easy Steps to Set up Your eAgentC Blog, you will be able to access it, link to it, modify it and post articles on it whenever you want.
For more information on how to make your blog a powerful marketing tool for you, your business and your website, join the MAPS Fast Track Blog Coaching sessions. Send your name and contact information, along with the
Top 3 Things You Would Want to Learn About Real Estate Blogging to MarianaWagner@kw.com